Thursday, June 16, 2011

diary entry

Dear diary
I have to act like im sleeping before mom comes home if she finds out I lost my gold chain im going to be in trouble I was begging her to trust me to wear it and take care of it because it was my grandmother and she did give it to me when she past away. She told me to be careful but I wasn't she going to be disappointed. She trusted me because she thought I was responsible enough but I failed.I just wanted to show her im a big boy and I can have responsibility like her and daddy. Its hard to be responaible im just going to have to tell mommy the truth.
Dear diary remember yesterday well I told mommy the truth and guess what she told me it was responsible for telling her the truth and not lieing to her now im like the big kids now.

No comments:

Post a Comment