Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Socailawarness littering

I see litering every day every time I go out and I see it it's not fair to everyone els out there seeing this happening. It's cleaned up by workers bit it still happens and it is not the worker falt it's the people. I know it's unfair to me and other citizens to live in a dirty place and we can't stop it people are just like that but if we encorage maybe we can stop it. It's very hard mo one cares or lisins there ignorent and they just don't know how it's unfair as a citizen. We all are ware of the littering so we should do our part to finally clean up and the neighborhoods we live in would be a lot better to walk by and it won't smell like rotting garbag anymore it would make a lot o people happier to take nice walks. Somethings on the floor look nasty if we clean up no more of that and the eviormentm will be better and safer for everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment